Republican Public Association "Kazakh Society of Arrhythmologists"
Since 2014, the Kazakhstan Society of Arrhythmologists has been actively working in our country, the main purpose of which is to reduce the incidence and risk of complications in patients with cardiac arrhythmias and to improve their quality of life and ability to work.
During this time, under the auspices of our Society, many conferences were held, master classes bringing together more than 500 doctors interested in the problems of treating arrhythmia. Themes of our conferences are the most diverse:
- Basics of Clinical Electrocardiophysiology
- Pacing in the treatment of bradyarrhythmias
- Catheter treatments for tachyarrhythmias
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
- Surgical methods of treating cardiac arrhythmias, electrode extraction, genetic aspects and conservative therapy, prosthetics or mitral valve repair and RF isolation of pulmonary veins in the open heart and many other topical issues of modern cardiology and arrhythmology.
We hope that our cooperation will be successful and fruitful!