Since 2013, he has been the Head of the Department of Interventional Arrhythmology at JSC National Scientific Cardiac Surgery Center (http://heartcenter.kz/ru/2019/) Nur-Sultan.
He graduated from The Semipalatinsk State Medical Academy (https://semeymedicaluniversity.kz/) with a degree in General Medicine, has specialized knowledge in the field of cardiology, arrhythmology (clinical electrophysiology, pacemaker), echocardiography, daily monitoring of ECG and blood pressure, emergency therapy anesthesiology and resuscitation.
2014-till now, was re-elected in 2018) President of the Kazakh Society of Arrhythmologists, member of the European Heart Rhythm Association (https://www.escardio.org/Congresses-&-Events/EHRA-Congress), member of the All-Russian Scientific Society of Clinical Electrophysiology Specialists, arrhythmology and pacemaker (https://vnoa.ru/).
In the scientific field, he has 4 inventions, 6 rationalized proposals, more than 100 publications.
Internships, advanced training:
He completed internships on interventional methods for treating heart rhythm disturbances in Austria, Hungary, Germany, Italy, the Czech Republic, and Turkey.
Awards, thanks and honors:
1. Gratitude of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan for active research work.
2. "Kazakhstan Republics of Densaulyқ saқtau іsіnің үzdіgі", 2014.
3. Diploma "Kazakhstan қ үzdіk intervention, arrhythmologists" Nomination "Ak zhurek", 2015
1) Conducting an invasive diagnosis of arrhythmia-electrophysiological examination (EPS) of the heart with and without the use of Carto3 / Ensite Precision navigation systems;
2) Accurate diagnosis, the use of objective examination methods, the identification of general and specific signs of diseases, the establishment of a clinical diagnosis and the differential diagnosis of cardiac surgery diseases, highly qualified help and treatment;
3) Transcatheter closure of the left atrium appendage;
4) Implantation of traditional pacemakers (PM), electrodeless PM, cardiac resynchronization devices with defibrillation function (CRTD) and without defibrillation function (CRTP), cardiodefibrillator (ICD), loop cardiomonitors;
5) EPS and radiofrequency ablation (RFA) of supraventricular arrhythmias, including atrial fibrillation, with and without the use of Carto3 / Ensite Precision navigation systems;
6) EPS and RFA of ventricular arrhythmias using Carto3 / Ensite Precision navigation systems;
7) EPS and RFA of parahisial arrhythmia using Carto3 / Ensite Precision navigation systems;
8) EPS and focal cryoablation of focal arrhythmia using a special cryoconsole;
9) EPS and RFA of cardiac arrhythmias in pregnant women using Carto3 / Ensite Precision navigation systems;
10) EPS and RFA of cardiac arrhythmias in children using Carto3 / Ensite Precision navigation systems;
11) EPS and cryoballon pulmonary veins isolation in atrial fibrillation;
12) Implementation of a quality improvement plan, including monitoring of relevant indicators, compliance with standards and policies, procedures of clinical protocols and rules, consideration of complaints and suggestions from patients and their families, projects to improve the quality of services provided.